Based in Umeå, Sweden
Press / Business contact:
+46 70-467 77 73
Under the name Nifflas, I have been developing video games since 2003. I like to focus on atmosphere and exploration, which can be seen in my games Knytt and NightSky. I enjoy working on every aspect of development but find collaborating with others much more interesting than working solo. Most recently I collaborated with Knapnok Games on a Wii U title called Affordable Space Adventures.
In 2003, I started to develop videogames as a sparetime hobby without any intention of doing it professionally. After having released two incredibly difficult videogames (#Modarchive Story and Operator Status) about an IRC chat channel for musicians, I decided to create something more accessible and ended up making Within a Deep Story. Though I still heavily underestimated the game's difficulty, many players ended up liking it anyway. Two releases later (Knytt and Knytt Stories), I decided to try selling my games. Since 2007 I've been developing indie games full time.
Affordable Space Adventures YouTube
There are far more images available for Nifflas' Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Game Design" - Affordable Space Adventures - Nordic Game Awards 2016
- "Game of the Year, Best Technical Achievement, Best Game Design" - Affordable Space Adventures - SpilPrisen Awards, 2016
- "Affordable Space Adventures is a great puzzle game, and it uses the GamePad in interesting ways that dont feel like gimmicks."
- Kyle Hilliard, Game Informer
- "NightSky is an absolutely brilliant experience."
- Philip J Reed, Nintendo Life
Affordable Space Adventures was a collaboration between me and Knapnok Games. http://knapnokgames.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator